Khadum The Killer
A downloadable game for Windows
You're playing Khadum, a little guy who wants to take a walk in a national park.
I make this game publicly available mostly as a learning resource. You can find the corresponding article on my website. This game was made following the great tutorial series made by Shaun Spalding (go check it out!)
- 2D Platformer
- Ability to move, jump, pick up and fire a gun
- Destructable boxes, enemies who fire back at you
- 3 levels
- 2 different endings depending on your actions
- Simple menu system
- Saves automatically the score and level
- Playable on Windows
- Game Maker Studio 2 for the game itself
- Krita for the designs
- Bxfr for the sounds (and the wilhelm scream)
- BoscaCeoil for the music
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Krita|
|Tags||2D, GameMaker, Retro, Short, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
khadum-the-killer-windows.zip 4 MB
Version 2 Nov 10, 2018
Extract the zip file and launch the executable to play the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.